JOG AWAY YOUR JIGGLES!

JOG AWAY YOUR JIGGLES!
JOG AWAY YOUR JIGGLES!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Dress Room Dilemma... :(

why in the hell I chose today to try on some bather's I will never know but i left the shops feeling so sad I just about cried....it was awful!

but, you know what made it worse, I washed it away with a kaluah & milk. spagetti bog and a few girlfriends...oh no

This whole comfort food situation has had Heavy Consequences...and let me tell you, there aint nothing light about my cellulite,,,as I found out today under bright ligts and a full length mirror :(

however, on a positive note it has definitely given me the motivation to make the most of my 12wbt programme and be everything I know I can be!!

so goodbye, wine, unhealthy foods & here's to jogging away my jiggles,,,,starting NOW!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment